Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The Testimony of Roger Grant

In the end, god will triumph god will lead us into the narrow path of righteousness and give us the same choice that was given to those before them to be able to make our own path just as clear as those who fought the lord had failed miserably it was given for them so that the whole world would see what god had justified for his own return and they will never see the light of heaven no set themselves within it I had judged them more than five times and the world was set in emotion five times and the world had died five times and these five angels wanted to kill us again insight of our lord so as I did what was given for me to do I took the threat and had demolished it into many pieces as to never be able to put back together and the lord made one in heaven alike the image that it was given to I like the image that was in man woman and god's children for this day was the blessing that I've roger grant received so that I could have a testimony to the power of god that was within me to the power of god that is in within us all and for the power of god within heaven on earth given to those who were majestic and pure I never wanted to take from anybody on this earth but give what god had given again so that everybody all inhabitants would share and my glory that I roger grant testify for the love of god within us all that had gotten that's true this bitter war in heaven given the authority god to know the word of god and to know the works of flesh and spirit within my soul coming to pass as I promise given by god again. And in the beginning, it was 5000 years before the day was given to see the third the 4th and the 5th haven't come together and the lord was given to no chance one chance that would fit all who would see the glory of god but there were some who could not be justified in their actions towards god and they would never be able to enter into heaven ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Teacher and Jah's Day

 The Teacher is the Lord and the Father of Bob Marley. the protector of Me and the teacher of who next will come and the reach of a living m...