Monday, May 29, 2023

The Servant of God is Me

 the House of God is in Me and we root together. our foundation has been solid ground and the days are open to All who return before the last days. my aim is to do God's will, no matter how hard it may seem. please do not praise Me or my name Roger R. Grant because it only brings Death as to Who i am. i am marked by God's protection as Cain was marked by God's protection in the beginning. i have been made to serve those who served God and had been in captivity for seven years. i am a Demon; one who cleans the garden or the inhabitants early before God gets there. i am your brother and Angel of God's Shepherd. and after 40 days in the wilderness, you will need my protection no more, unless we come together and protect our own children and each other's children, if we listen to Her as a child, we all will live, if I Am to remember that I AM to protect my House every 1000 years then God will return every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Teacher and Jah's Day

 The Teacher is the Lord and the Father of Bob Marley. the protector of Me and the teacher of who next will come and the reach of a living m...